Why Choose Center Manor?
In these uncertain times, the ability to have a space that you can call home is truly invaluable. Center Manor is a professionally managed RV park in Monaca, PA conveniently located by the new Shell Cracker Plant. As a renovated mobile home park, we at Center Manor strive to provide our tenants with respect, affordability, and convenience.
With the Shell Cracker Plant drawing 7,500 workers over the course of the development, we expect the available RV site lots to occupy quickly. Call us at 878-439-7184 to reserve your lot at Center Manor!
- Closest RV park to the Shell Cracker Plant
- Short and long term leases available
- Located directly off of I-376
- Easy access to the airport
- Close proximity to Ohio and West Virginia
- Utility reimbursement covering trash and water
- Electrical usage based on actual consumption
Shell Cracker Plant Overview
The Pennsylvania Shell ethylene cracker plant is a chemical plant in Potter Township, Pennsylvania near Pittsburgh that is owned and operated by Shell Oil Company. The plant is located near the interchange of Interstate 376 and Pennsylvania Route 18.
The cracker plant is expected to have a major economic impact on both the immediate area and the Pittsburgh metropolitan area in general. The plant is expected to create 7,500 construction jobs to build the site and 600 permanent jobs for employees working at the plant.
“Jordan from Center Manor RV Park is very helpful and knowledgeable. Fantastic customer service!”
“We’ve been living here for 2 years now. It’s a very quiet place. The manager, Jordan, is always helpful and kind.”
“Jordan was super helpful! The park has done a complete 180 and they are continuing to improve!”
- Cracker Plants, Like One Being Built in Beaver County, Boosting Demand for EthaneIf the cracker plant Royal Dutch Shell is building in Beaver County opens on time in 2020-21, it could be catching a ride on the fastest growing [...]Read more
- Shell Cracker Plant Construction ‘Ahead of Schedule’According to Mike McDonald, president of the Beaver County Building and Construction Trades Council, Shell has reported that the construction on [...]Read more